Monday, June 1, 2020

It is now 3:30 am.
I can't sleep.
My hands been trembling all day.
My heart is beating hard and rapidly.
I literally can not function due to all the pain.
The pinned up rage I am feeling.

I am so scared.
Praying Hand emojis will not work.
The racial hatred  is too much.
Peacefulness will offers no protection.
If and when I go to sleep, what hatefulness will I awake to?
What will I become after all of this?
Will I continue to be silent?
Do I have to be quiet in order to maintain relationships?

What do I do with this pain?
I need to walk, but I can't.
I need to scream, but I can't.
I need to verbally vent, but I can't.

Quarantine is keeping most of us still, and thankfully so.
Protesters out risking Corona Virus the pain was/is so real.
... most out there were wearing mask, still being out was a risk.




No comments:

Post a Comment