Thursday, February 18, 2016

RIP Big Ang (Reality TV star). I just blogged about her days ago...

The only time guaranteed, is the minute you are currently in - now.The "now" is really all you have and I ask, "how are you spending your 'now'?".

I tell my kids all the time, "it's not what you say, it's what you do". Everyone who loved me, I knew it for a fact, especially when my child died. And when I almost died. I knew from not only their words, but mostly from their action(s).

If you are currently thinking about a loved one  (family/friend or acquaintance) whom you haven't spoken to in a while, take the initiative to call/text/snail mail/visit them today. At least say, "I'm thinking about you". Fluffy paragraphs or loquaciousness are unnecessary.

I know how special I personally feel when it is made known that I'm positively thought of -- that's the best  good energy to know and "feel". I'm the type of person who will tell you and show you your're appreciated. So quite naturally, "I" need to be told/shown in order to confirm any amount of truth and sincerity. I want my flowers today, now. When I'm dead, it's over. Lights are out. Too late! There will be no tomfoolery. No slobbering or lamenting or grieving over my limp & lifeless corpse or cremated ashes. For I will then seize to exist - somewhere mysteriously into the unknown.

Hopefully Big Ang left this world knowing and "feeling" that she was loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment