Friday, June 9, 2017

In my blog, I've touched lightly on that my kids are home educated. My 20 year old son, who started college at 14 is still in school. Successfully and passionately studying physics, minoring in computer science.

Second born, would be 17 year old daughter is deceased. What she couldof/wouldof been is only in my imagination until I'm at eternal rest. And my now 13 year old daughter is completing 7th grade.

Most who have met my kids or read my blog know, that I've designed an efficient and effective curriculum for my kids. A beneficial educational method that I hope to someday publish.

Now that the first day of summer - Tuesday, June 20th is quickly approaching, I'm back on my laptop designing a summer curriculum since my husband and I believe learning happens year round.

Of course, the intensity is lessened during summer. Daughter typically gets one week off each month - which come in handy on the week prior or during her monthly cycle. I just wish I'd thought to give my eldest a week off each month when he was an adolescent. However, the youngest usually gets the advantages of an improved parent. When you know better, you do better.

I consider myself a budding writer. If I'm really good at this craft, I'm not secure in the idea yet, especially since the stroke (had to relearn everything - how to read, write, talk, walk, sit, eat, drive, knit, crochet; everything). Each time I update Sage's Curriculum, I'm proud of what I've produced and the results I see in my kids everyday. Witnessing their qualities and development only motivates me to stay the course. Keep doing what works for our family.




No comments:

Post a Comment