Thursday, June 4, 2020

5 am. Here at dialysis. Miraculously privileged  a sudden sense of peace and perspective. Grateful for the improved, healthier frame of mind. Back to Sage!

Regardless of the current state of the world. There are more reasons for genuine optimism.

I feel freer, lighter. Responses to the negativity plaguing our world, the unified positivity has propelled us to greatness. We are no longer settling for the ugliness. Bravely, we our forcing beauty by our contributing the best of ourselves towards the solutions.

Fact is. I am not alone in my pain. WE are not alone in our grief.

Hopefully my melancholic rants haven’t defined me. In my blogs I have been true to how I feel. From here on. I dedicate myself towards better controlling my own reality. I don’t have to become that which I am not. I don’t have to become the monster that I fear.

Looking forward to the next minute. The next hour. The next day with immense glee. Months from now I will be able to take part in the freedoms of being an American. I can cast the vote that reflects my frustrations. I can cast the vote that will ultimately change the trajectory onward.

A vote that reflects my protest. No longer do I feel trapped in the limitations of my ailing body. Thankfully I’m still privileged a voice, a mind that considers not only myself, but others.

No comments:

Post a Comment