Monday, June 1, 2020

Thankful to all non-black races who were angered enough, humane enough to join in protest. I'm hoping you will continue to speak up, to stand up for "black lives". With more voices and actions against toxic racial injustices, the closer our world gets to evolving into a globe where there is true freedom and justice for all.

In the meantime, I will fight through my fears of abandonment. I adore the people whom I associate. I just hope they love me enough. And regardless of the differing beliefs beneath my skin, it won't compel any to secretly attempt to change, control or convert me to their way of thought or beliefs.

Like the many races who sacrificed getting Covid during protest. Sacrificed losing friendships or family who may resent and/or know them standing firm for "black lives to matter". I can stand firm in who/what I am because my life matters.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind, don't matter. And those who matter, don't mind". Dr. Seuss

Thank you all (who protested all over the nation) for giving me "light" --- hope in humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment