Thursday, August 13, 2015

"I began to question my own intelligence when you got sick", my son shared with me. Honestly, I began to question "my" intelligence when I got sick as well.

Immediately cramming in knowledge when my health changed, he and his dad devoured information when rare ounces of time permitted. Both seeing the [signs and symptoms] along their personal enlightenment to this disease. In hindsight, perhaps we all may have made other choices, if given the chance for a do over - go back in time.

Once that very brief conversation was had, I quickly retreat to my blog to write.  I want to recall all the signs and symptoms I had, but ignored. Life saving warnings of what was to come in my future had I chose to continue hiding in my self-induced ignorance.

to be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment